- Structural Engineer - London
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer - London
- Management Assistant - London
- IT Project Manager - London
- Language speaking Telephone Interpreter - London - London
Account Manager – Southern UK Territory
Kelly Services, working with a global Pharmaceutical Business are looking to speak with experienced Account Managers to cover the Scotland Territories on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a company which develops & manufactures veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually
Your new role, An exciting opportunity has become available for a self-motivated and highly focused Account Manager to manage an established territory. You will become part of a highly successful regional sales team undertaking the following activities,
· Visiting both companion, equine and farm animal veterinary practices to maximise sales of the company portfolio and to develop strong working relationships with new and existing customers
· Educating and facilitating training of vet clinic staff on products and marketing initiatives
· Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, helping to shape and support its growth
· Representing the company at vet conferences/events
· Achieve the annual sales targets for the designated sales territory
· Build long term effective business relationships with selected key customer accounts
· Develop, implement and measure account plans on the territory to achieve planned
· business objectives including sales and market share growth
· Implement the seasonal marketing promotional campaigns as directed
· Work closely with sales, marketing, finance and technical services to support customer business growth
· Adhere to CRM business rules and achieve the customer contact metrics
You will hold at least one of: Science background, BSc in a science discipline, A-level science, business or marketing qualification
· You will be Customer focused with at least 3 years’ experience in the sales / vet industry with strong commercial acumen
· Demonstrated ability to relay technical knowledge at all levels
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Computer literate
· Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiating skill base
· Capacity and flexibility to commute to and throughout the area
What’s in it for you?
On offer is an excellent base salary, Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 33 days annual leave & Wedding Leave
Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance
Programme, Employee Perks scheme, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme as well as the opportunity for career development.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply or contact Kelly Scientific for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s . For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Expected salary: £38000 – 45000 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:16:01 GMT