- Assistant Manager Analytics - Karachi, Sindh
- Senior Creative Lead - Karachi, Sindh
- Assistant Manager - Social Media - Karachi, Sindh
- Assistant Manager - Scholarships and Alumni Affairs - Karachi, Sindh
- Lead - Talent Acquisition - Karachi, Sindh
The Citizens Foundation
The Student Development Program at TCF is centered on holistic learning and wellbeing of our primary and secondary school students across Pakistan.
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for development and implementation of an evidence-based programs geared towards social, emotional, cognitive, physical and moral development of students, and associated learning & wellbeing programs for parents, community members and teachers. This includes development of teacher guides and training material for pre/primary grades in consonance with the Lab School Curriculum Framework and Student Learning outcomes.
- Design evidence-based interventions for student development and wellbeing (as well as teacher and parental wellbeing) based on primary and secondary research, and develop/revise associated content including guidelines, A/V aids, assessment tools and lesson plans.
- Support planning, implementation, assessment, training, monitoring, and evaluation of existing and new student development interventions as well as with preparing grant proposals and/or research reports where required
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and community members to seek input and gauge feedback on interventions
- Research innovative modes of instructional delivery and pedagogical practices to transfer concepts to different types of learners
- Connect with experts in different fields to create outlines and ideas for non-academic curriculum
- Visit the Lab school regularly to observe execution of created materials in actual classroom to gain formative feedback.
- Visit the lab school regularly to guide teachers and principal on how to implement modules and LS components
- Enter, record and analyze data (quantitative and observation-based) coming from the school
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, and testing similar activities.
- Strong lesson planning, project management, communication & research skills
- Strong social and emotional skills as well as ability to use critical and reflective thinking.
- Passion to understand and work with young children
- Passion to work with underserved communities in the field
- Interest in alternative education and project-based learning
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with designers and developers.
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing & Speaking). Proficiency in regional languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn Urdu typing
Undergraduate Degree in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, or a related discipline.
At least 1 year of teaching, training or curriculum development experience.
Job date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 00:35:24 GMT