Apex Resource Management Ltd
Technical Account Manager
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Hours: 7am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri
This role presents and excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our client on a permanent contract at their site in Aylesbury.
They are a manufacturer of precision fabricated, welded, machined and insulated components for the motorsport and automotive industries. Their products include exhaust systems, radiators and associated pipework, charge coolers, and almost any metallic component on a race car.
Responsibilities of the Technical Account Manager:
- Being the initial point of contact for sales and technical enquiries for key accounts within the business,
- Working with and understanding client requirements, working to find solutions and being able to provide answers to queries,
- Using an internal system to provide quotations and updates on project progress,
- Liaising between the client and internal teams such as design and manufacturing to ensure updates are provided and projects delivered on time,
- Providing pre and post sales support and ensured key deliverables are adhered to.
Technical Account Manager Skills and Experience required
- Experience working in a Technical Account Manager position or similar
- Experience within the automotive or motorsport industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have a technical / engineering background and be able to read and interpret engineering drawings,
- Able to form and maintain strong customer relationships, internally and externally,
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised way, often working on multiple projects simultaneously, whist maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and willing to listen and learn within a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Technical Account Manager candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team
Expected salary: £40000 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:23:50 GMT