The job position is responsible and held accountable towards demonstrating passion for enterprise Information Technology within a high-volume dynamic environment and primarily focuses on the applicability of IT’s Enterprise Knowledge for managing risk and audit segments having zeal coordination in-alignment with regulatory guidelines, industry good practices and relevant international standards.
IT Audit Management
- Execute and coordinate IT audit and compliance programs and appraises the activities of all workstreams’ personnel serving as liaison for all internal, external and regulatory audit agencies.
- Execute and coordinate end-to-end audit streams i.e. Group, International (Internal, External, Regulatory), Domestic (Internal, External, Regulatory), Regulatory Programs, 3rd party Entity ensuring completeness of steps from pre-audit information collection to the issuance of final audit report.
- Execute and coordinate on the responses to be timely forwarded to audit parties and other relevant entities for necessary compliance.
- Execute and coordinate the performance of due diligence for assurance that appropriateness of responses in line with audit observation risk, rating and recommendation.
- Execute and coordinate the coordination with the internal IT stakeholders for follow-ups and provisioning of the required management response in line with audit risk, rating and recommendation in-alignment of the previous management responses furnished with evidences towards closure of observations.
- Execute and coordinate the discussion on the findings of audit reviews with IT management on a constructive basis to develop the most appropriate and proportionate solutions towards resolution and closure.
- Execute and coordinate the enterprise IT audit observations repository (with response trail and all relevant evidences against each) for continuous tracking, monitoring and reporting of open observations to the management.
- Execute and coordinate on working closely with auditors to develop continuous monitoring and technology-enabled audit techniques.
IT Risk Management
- Execute the coordination with operational risk management and compliance functions to oversee and support the completion of processes e.g. Risk Control Design Assessment (RCDA) etc.
- Support, coordinate and facilitate any assignment dispensed by IT Management towards fulfilment of the needs of regulators or external entities for mitigation of Bank’s risk or to beef-up controls
- Bachelors / Post-Graduate in Computer Science
- Trained CISA (Preferable) or relevant controls certification.
- 02 to 6 years extensive all-round IT & Banking experience.
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:03:48 GMT