ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform execution of sourcing related requisitions of Admin, Human Resource, HSE, Security and Medical Departments for PCL Group.
- Assist the Head of General Admin Procurement in formulating the annual procurement plan and identify potential synergies for each category, with a focus on strategic procurement.
- Coordinate with the relevant End Users in getting their desired products/services in a timely manner by effectively planning the procurement process & keeping a track on the ongoing process.
- Vendor Management and exploring new suppliers (Strategic Partners) to have best quality deliveries at lowest possible price.
- Coordination with all Stakeholders to formulate complete RFP Pack, develop Procurement Strategy (PSD) and tender document and share with Line Manager and PCC for recommendation along with PSC approvals.
- Responsible for processing of PRs of relevant domain from PR Approval till award of PO/Contract.
- Participate in bid opening / PCC Meetings for tender as per the approved policy and procedures
- Ensure work conformity with policies and procedures laid down by PTCL Group.
- Achieve cost optimization (savings) targets by conducting efficient and effective procurement activities through a responsive and agile supply chain strategy as well as continuously perform assessment of potential vendors.
- Ensure that all sourcing activities, such as RFQ/RFPs, Tenders, SSDs, Amendments, PO Cancellations, and Contract Terminations, are compliant with Company Policy,
- Prepare the cases for approval of management in compliance with DOP.
- Start the renewal process of contracts 120 days before the expiry of the contract & close it 30 days before the expiry
- Resolve any conflicts that arises within the parties (if required).
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Handling of Procurement related activities of Admin, HR, HSE, Security and Medical domain.
- Negotiations of projects and finalization of commercial terms, while ensuring competitive prices, quality and timelines as per management guideline.
- Preparation of Documents, SOW, TORs, CFA, Tender documents, compliance sheet, Comparison.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & yearly reports and Procurement plan.
- Progress review meetings and approval and close coordination with user departments for timely provision of solutions to maintain high level standards of customer satisfactions.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards
- Strict compliance of PTCL Group Procurement policies and procedures.
Qualifications * Qualification
- Professional Degree or MBA from recognized institute.
- Relevant experience in Procurement/sourcing Department.
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain and implementing procedures and controls
- Knowledge of New procurement process like TCO Evaluation, Cost Optimization approach, Drafting of Contracts, ERP and SAP systems etc.
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 02:36:27 GMT