- Account Executive , QSR, Amazon Ads - Sydney, NSW
- Sr. Mgr, Technology Operations, Amazon Studios - Sydney, NSW
- Data Lab Solution Architect, Amazon - Sydney, NSW
- Technology Operations Engineer, Amazon Studios - Sydney, NSW
- Regional Compliance Manager, Amazon Flex - Sydney, NSW
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
APAC Retail Partner Leader
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an APAC Partner Leader to build, execute and manage the strategic partner plan for APAC within our Global Retail Partner team. You will work closely with our Global Retail Partner Leader, and be responsible for developing and executing the channel strategy encompassing the recruitment, incubation, and growth acceleration of AWS Retail Partners in the APAC region. You will align joint go-to-market (GTM) plans with our top consulting and technology partners, drive short, mid and long term strategy to grow the Retail Partner business, and create and drive supporting partner programs that increase revenue for our partners and innovative solutions for our end customers. As a leader on the Global Partner Retail team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of AWS by enhancing and executing the global partner strategy for APAC and related initiatives with the goal of making AWS the most profitable, efficient, and partner-friendly Cloud platform in the world. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative solutions, and AWS Partners are helping to dramatically accelerate this innovation on the AWS Cloud.
You will possess a deep background in managing a global P&L and business that drives products, solutions and revenue. This role will be an expert in running a business with top and bottom line revenue growth responsibility, as well as having enough technical savvy to drive innovation, and ease in doing business with AWS. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, partner engagement, and technical design innovations to help build and convey compelling value propositions for AWS retail customers through AWS Partners. You should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through partners with prior solution and program successes. We are looking for those individuals that think differently and dare to deliver the best overall solutions and business models in the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enhancing, executing, and accelerating the APAC Retail Partner strategic plan which includes aligning with partner development managers and account managers who manage our top AWS technology and consulting companies
- Be part of a top team at AWS to drive the overall global AWS partner strategy for APAC to our internal and external stakeholders including the AWS sales teams, as well as media coverage and industry events
- Build C-level relationships with our top APAC partners
- Execute go-to-market and routes-to-market plans that have clear and measurable ROI
- Represent the AWS partner strategy internally and externally
- Prioritize AWS investment in partners who focus on Retail, including leading startups, consulting companies, and established ISV/SaaS technology vendors
- Work with cross-functional groups in AWS to deliver programs that will scale the partner business in the industry
- Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders
- Work closely with AWS Partner Marketing to promote the benefits of working with AWS Retail Competency Partners
- Work successfully with cross-functional training and technical teams to enable strategic retail partners to develop capabilities, achieve proficiency and exponentially grow with AWS.
- Work collaboratively inside of AWS to drive new partner solutions to market with our product management, solution architect, and professional services teams
- Collaborate with AWS consulting partners to create solutions that combine our top technology partners with packaged implementation services
- Identify strategic partners that AWS may want to recruit which could include leading startups, consulting companies, and established technology vendors
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust
- 10+ years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- Experience in leading Enterprise Retail Partner businesses, P&L, and growing a business
- Experience working with and/or for Fortune 500 companies
- Experience creating, driving and delivering business results and innovations through partners
- Key retail expert and lead that can drive exponential YoY growth and also deliver successful long-term partner and customer loyalty.
- Prior knowledge of SaaS or cloud provider solutions
- Experience working for either a solution provider or a larger retailer focusing on store systems, digital transformation, and/or merchandising/planning solutions
- Experience creating and executing Partner solution and GTM strategies and tactical plans
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives