B2B Retail Account Executive
Currys, Warrington (L02379)
30-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
£10.75 per hour (London stores will get an additional £0.40 per hour), plus an average bonus per hour £1.77
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Our Account Executive’s have the skills and ideas that make the amazing happen for our business to business (B2B) operation. Creating an experience that our business customers love. Connecting them with the right tech to meet and exceed all their technology wants and needs.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Making every customer interaction memorable
- Asking the right questions to match business customers with products
- Building and maintaining a network of local business owners
- Growing new business relationships and developing accounts
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
- Being aware of local competitor activities and suggesting ways to stay ahead
Tech lovers don’t look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Supporting local companies and business owners is the goal here; unlocking the potential in every customer interaction to put the right technology within everyone’s reach.
You will need:
- Experience working with customers either in a retail or B2B environment (or both!)
- The drive to achieve targets and expectations
- Keen to learn about the latest technology
- Comfortable and confident working in a team
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Permanent colleagues also join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we’ll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented retail team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:37:31 GMT