Sales Account Manager | United Kingdom | req97536
We’re looking to recruit a tenacious, driven and resilient Sales Account Manager to join our excellent road freight sales team in Liverpool. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with sales experience who’s looking for a career, rather than a job. You don’t need industry experience to be successful in this role, but you will need to be willing to learn, be able to deliver great results, and to always be striving to hit that next milestone.
You’ll be responsible for building a client base from scratch, winning new business using excellent product knowledge and sales acumen, but most importantly, by displaying an unmatched level of drive and tenacity. You’ll also be responsible for managing the accounts you win. That means building and maintaining relationships with your customers, providing a tailored service, and growing your accounts to achieve maximum profitability to help you hit (and smash) your targets. This role will require you to be based at our office in Liverpool, working alongside the existing team of Account Managers, as well a team of Customer Service Specialists, where we provide a dynamic environment where colleagues are able to bounce ideas off each other, as well as take part in a bit of friendly competition too!
- Win new business via telesales and cold calling
- Attending appointments with customers in the local region
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve revenue targets
- Maximise revenue opportunities from existing customers by pursuing undeveloped areas
- Process consignments and enter telesales information on to the internal database
- Monitor consignments, ensuring that the highest levels of service are carried out at every stage
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Ability to drive in the UK
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
There’s definitely no standing still in this role, it’s all about growth and development. You’ll need to deliver great results, and in return we’ll help you to develop new skills and you’ll be well rewarded for your efforts. We offer a basic salary of £25,400 p/a, with an OTE of £32,000 p/a which you’ll be able to increase even further with our uncapped commission scheme, so there’s no limit to what you can earn. In your first week, you’ll also receive a company car and a fuel card which can be used for your own personal use too (a tremendous benefit given how expensive it is to run a car these days!). On top of all that, with our Account Manager Scheme, you’ll be rewarded for your fantastic performance and will be able to increase your basic salary up to £58,000!
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:43:14 GMT