- Licensed Mental Health Evaluator, Full-Time Days, Baptist Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health, PRN Nights, Baptist Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health, Part-Time Nights, Baptist Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health, Full-Time Nights, Baptist Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Behavioral Health Intern, Baptist Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
Baptist Health Jacksonville
Job Posting Summary
Baptist Health is currently hiring for a full-time, Administrative Assistant to support the Single Billing Office in our PFS-Admin team at Metro Square. This is a Full-Time Days opportunity.
As an Administrative Assistant in the Single Billing Office, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Support the Executive Director and leadership team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Responsibility for confidential and time sensitive material
- Responsible for a busy, high functioning leadership team
- Ability to organize and schedule meetings, maintain contact lists, produce and distribute memos, letters, etc.
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reporting
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate equipment orders for new employees as well as return of equipment for employees leaving the organization
- Organize travel arrangements
- Coordinate education and/or training class
- Submit and reconcile expense reports and pcard
- Research and create presentations and training materials
This position will ensure that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This position would utilize their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This support position requires extensive computer use and a mid-high level of familiarity with many software applications. Finally, the individual in this position must have the ability to work independently, collaborate as part of a team, problem solve and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
This Administrative Assistant in the Single Billing Office will be located at Metro Square. If you are interested in this Full-Time Days opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years healthcare experience
Licenses and Certifications
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.
Job date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 06:10:47 GMT