Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services is looking to hire a highly motivated, customer-obsessed individual to provide hands-on support to Data Centers across Beijing region. (Data Center Technical Support Security Specialist).
The successful candidate will support the Data Center Physical Security Team with the implementation of security policies and procedures at Data Center(s). You will also be responsible for supporting and coordinating physical security operations, testing and conducting audit reviews of the Physical Security Program, provide support to the Contract Guard Force, contractors and all stakeholders within the Data Center. You will possess a willingness to learn new skills and build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety and security standards in our support of Data Center operations. We invite candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for this role as training will be provided.
- Coordinate and support the Security activities for your assigned Data Center(s) under the guidance of an experienced manager
- Supporting operating partners to assess vendor compliance, based on the established work order, track service deliverables and escalate corrective actions to a senior team member as needed.
- Provide support to operating partners and all vendors within the data centers
- Conduct inspections, audits and reviews in your area of responsibility and ensure compliance with security standards and policies.
- Support the media security requirements within the Data Centers
- Participate in regular meetings with vendors, data center technical support operations and other partner teams to accomplish operational consistency.
- Effectively communicate with partner teams when providing awareness of security policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting Security Devices in conjunction with the local Security System Integrator
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with the physical security system is a plus
- Experience working jointly with cross-function teams.
- Read, write, and speak business level English language
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication and professional attitude.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.