- Build your future with the Siemens Graduate Program Germany for Digital Industries - (f/m/d) - Erlangen, Bayern
- Senior User Interface Designer / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) for Shui® the design system from Siemens Healthineers - Erlangen, Bayern
- Senior User Interface Designer / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) for Siemens Healthineers - Erlangen, Bayern
- System Engineer - Valeo Siemens Joint Venture (VSeA) - Erlangen, Bayern
- Leitung (w/m/d) Notruf- und Service Leitstelle der Siemens AG in Erlangen - Erlangen, Bayern
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Facts IT DA:
- ~170 Employees
- 5+ Countries
- 5+ Value centers
- 50+ Services
- 40+ AI use cases productive
- 80.000+ Users
- Major Partners:
oIn Siemens: Business ITs, Value Centers, Business
oExternal: AWS, Google, Microsoft, Atos, Accenture, Infosys
Build this New Chapter with us…
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, precise analytics algorithms, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up and lead one of Siemens’ key data operations teams within the global “Data and AI Ops” unit to bring value to our business by developing and deploying innovative data visualization solutions for the Siemens Data Cloud.
You guide and lead a global team of data visualization experts and engineers across multiple locations to drive the Siemens’ digitalization by applying data analytics.
What part will you play?
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Build and lead strong team of data visualization experts and engineers that can assume end-to-end responsibility for their projects or set of services
- Support the team on identifying priorities, project escalations, individual coaching, and personal development
- Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g., agile working methods)
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical data visualization solutions that support their digital transformation
- Take ownership of key projects and manage those projects with the key stakeholders from the business
What you need to make real what matters.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- More than 2 years of experience in leadership of international teams
- More than 3 years of people management (project or team lead experience)
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- More than 5 years of experience in projects involving cross-functional teams
- More than 3 years of experience in data modelling or ETL
- More than 5 years of experience with E2E deployment and customization of visualization solutions (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, SAP SAC, etc)
- Experience in a cloud environment (AWS/Azure/GCP) and deployment of AI/ML infrastructure
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms
- Customer centric mindset
- Work experience in agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ – if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time