- 西门子管理培训生- 战略市场研究及项目管理咨询方向 Siemens Graduate Program - Strategy market intelligence & program management consulting - Beijing
- 西门子管理培训生- 战略产品经理 Siemens Graduate Program- Strategic Product Manager and Consultant for Industrial Digitalization - Beijing
- 西门子管理培训生 传播方向 Siemens Graduate Program Communication - Beijing
- Siemens ADVANTA Consulting - Consultant - Beijing
- Siemens Advanta China Digital Talent Trainee Program - Beijing - Shanghai
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
As a Cybersecurity Standardization Consultant, you will providesubject advisory and technical expertise to help both internal and externalclients determine security requirements, comply with security standardizationcompliance consulting, security standardization impact analysis, and co-draftsecurity standardization.
By joining in siemens, you will become part of the global teamwith world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highlymotivated you to bring the best to clients, earn their trust together.
- Responsiblefor providing security standardization compliance consulting and securitystandardization impact analysis for Siemens internal business and operations,including interpretation of cybersecurity laws and regulations standards,enterprise impact analysis of CN security standards, and the latest statusupdate of security standards, etc.
- Responsiblefor providing security standardization consulting services for Siemens externalcustomers, including compliance consulting based on cyber security relatedregulations, compliance consulting on classified protection of cybersecurity,compliance consulting on data cross-border transfer system, etc.
- RepresentingSiemens in security standardization work at national level, including deepparticipation in the National Technical Committee for Information SecurityStandardization (TC260), National Technical Committee for Industrial ProcessMeasurement Control and Automation Standardization (TC124) and the co-draft ofimportant security standards, etc.
- Full-timebachelor’s degree or above, major in information security, mathematics, computer,etc.
- Understanddomestic and international and industry information security related policiesand standards, familiar with cyber security law, data security law, personalinformation protection law, cryptography law, classified protection ofcybersecurity, data cross-border transfer, GDPR and IEC 62443, etc.
- Havegood communication skills, learning skills and teamwork skills, strong sense ofwork responsibility
- FluentEnglish speaking and writing skills
- Morethan 2 years of cyber security standardization work experience or PHD ispreferred
- Familiarwith relevant technical knowledge in the field of information security,familiar with industrial information security, experience in industrial controlsecurity projects is preferred
- Thosewho have the consulting experience of cybersecurity standardization and havepassed CISSP, CISP, CISA and other relevant security qualificationcertifications are preferred
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time