From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. Morethan 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape thefuture of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to supportthem in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging,laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health andenterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT Business Partner
This is a role wellsuited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.As an IT Business Partner, you will beresponsible for:
- Designand drive opportunities where IT can create additional business value
- Be theIT advisor to business on current IT services & future IT needs
- Servesas the touch point for a portfolio of projects and Business IT processes
- MaintainIT budget and IT Project Portfolio in partnership with business &accounting to optimize IT spend for best value.
- Enableand guide rollout of IT Services in business:
This position may suit you bestif you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop yourcareer with Healthineers
• Consultsinternal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes.
• Contributesand supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processesand IT environment
• Analyzesand evaluates trends and developments for applications.
• You have very good presentation skillsand you show team/business orientation
• Since you are interacting with internalcustomers, excellent English skills (spoken and written) are necessary
• Proficientin Microsoft Office Suite of products: Powerpoint, Excel, Teams, Planner, Sharepoint
• Excellentinfluencing skills and ability to engage others.
Required skillsto have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent experience required
• Minimumof 10+/- years IT and/or business experience
• Utilizationof various forms of social networking and collaboration tools for business
• Willingto travel up to 30%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in ourcontinued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply withcustomer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our businesscontinuity. Going forward, please beaware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all newhires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical orreligious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered,visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, pleasevisit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.