From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of innovative cloud, data center and networking infrastructures.
- As a mastermind, you advise our providers on the design of the global future IT cloud structure and all connected services based on your extensive experience with similar infrastructures.
- You understand the business objectives and validate IT solution architecture against business, security and budgetary requirements.
- You evaluate planned changes and solution options in terms of value, opportunities and risks, make technology and architecture decisions and represent these to the customer.
- You keep an eye on current technology trends, you identify innovations and best practices for further assessment to further develop our architecture.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent IT degree.
- You have many years of experience in planning, testing, and installation of IT components in data center environments.
- Furthermore, you bring demonstrated experience and expert knowledge in the planning, design, implementation, troubleshooting and provisioning of public cloud solutions, preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- You have a good understanding of network infrastructure (LAN/WAN, VPN, Routing/Switching, Firewalls) as well as experience in designing, implementing or supporting networks.
- In addition, you bring project experience in multinational mid-sized companies with strong customer orientation and understanding of data center market trends and challenges.
- For this international role you have very good communication skills in English, German would be a plus.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time