- Site Installation Engineer - Siemens Comfy | Enlighted Job Opportunity - SF Bay Area / Seattle, WA / Austin, TX - San Francisco, CA - Santa Clara, CA
- Production Supervisor - Russelectric, A Siemens Company, Hingham, MA - Hingham, MA
- Manufacturing Engineer, Russelectric, a Siemens Business, Broken Arrow, OK - Broken Arrow, OK
- National Sales Manager - Major Projects, Russelectric, A Siemens Business, USA Remote - Hingham, MA
- Project Manager, R&D - Russelectric, a Siemens Company, Hingham, MA - Hingham, MA
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Who is Supplyframe?
Recently acquired by Siemens AG, Supplyframe is the leading Design-to-Source Intelligence platform for the global electronics value chain, with solutions that interpret billions of intent, demand, supply and risk signals to deliver insights through the design-to-market product lifecycle. A community of over 10 million engineering and supply chain professionals engage with our search, media, and SaaS solutions to optimize in excess of $120 billion in annual direct materials spend. Supplyframe is headquartered in Pasadena, California, with additional offices in Texas, United Kingdom, Serbia, France, and China.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Then Supplyframe may be looking for you!
Supplyframe is searching for a dynamic Software Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team in the APAC region. As a Software Customer Support Specialist, you will help our growing user base leverage our products in their day-to-day business activities while delivering an amazing support experience. You will be the central point of contact for all customer interactions, responsible for maintaining client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. When you are not delighting customers, you’ll be focused on creating resources to help our client base be successful, this includes knowledge base content, articles, video snippets, and more. If you have strong customer service skills, prior experience in customer support, and a desire to solve problems we want you to join our team. This is a great role for anyone who enjoys being a part of a dynamic team in a start-up business culture.
What will I be doing?
– Provide stellar support services to Supplyframe’s growing client base through chat, email, phone, and screen share
– Be the voice of the customer by documenting feedback and sharing insights with the Product and Engineering teams
– Interact with team members across departments to research and resolve customer issues
– Troubleshoot product issues and escalate bugs to help drive quick resolution
– Produce self-help resources including knowledge base content, video snippets, runbooks
– Contribute to the design and testing of new software during the development cycle
– Ensure clients are successful with our products and related integrations through effective education
– Cover weekend on-call support on a rotating basis
We’d love to hear from you if you possess the following:
– A college degree
– Business language proficiency in English and Chinese
– At least 1 year of experience in a Tech Support role or SaaS Customer Support role,
– Highly energetic and quick to learn
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Professional and courteous attitude
– Natural problem solver and passionate about helping others
– Team-oriented work style
– Love learning and mastering all nuances of a software product
– Self-motivated and willing to tackle problems on your own
– Have the organizational skills required for working on many different things at once
Bonus if you meet the following criteria as well:
– Have prior B2B or SaaS support experience
– Can speak additional languages beyond English and Chinese
– Have prior experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, ServiceCloud, ServiceNow, or any similar ticket tracking software
– Competitive salary based on prior experience and a comprehensive benefits package including generous: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Green Matrix (Suzhou) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time