From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Digital Industries Software(DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. In closecooperation with partners and customers, Siemens Digital Industries Software drivesthe digital transformation in the process and discrete industry. With theXcelerator portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-endproducts, solutions and services for the integration and digitization of theentire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respectiveindustries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase theirproductivity and flexibility.
For more information about us watch our video
We are currently looking for adedicated PreSales Solution Consultant to join our team in Italy.
Presales Solutions Consultants inour PreSales team play a critical role in developing customer relationships.Whether it’s speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industrytrends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enablesales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an excitingtime to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of theworld’s leading manufacturers of industrial software!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level business and technical requirements to determine customer needs
- Capturing customer needs and translate them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio, by focusing on a specific solution
- Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers in multiple industries
- Create and deliver powerful, compelling product demonstrations for the product range
- Work closely with the Sales and Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer’s business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Italian native speaker, English must be advanced level
- Willing to travel
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility – you’ll need to beable to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers- offersgreat benefits and rewards, as you’d expect from a world leader in industrialsoftware.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status,veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals withdisabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the jobapplication or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and toreceive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us torequest accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a betterfuture. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to developtomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time