- Junior Credit & Collections Analyst -Experience@Siemens - Oakville, ON
- Financial Analyst, Siemens Real Estate - Oakville, ON
- Executive Associate - Oakville, ON
- System Specialist I (Junior Fire Alarm Project Technician - Solutions) - Oakville, ON
- Senior Account Manager (Home Based- Ontario) - Oakville, ON
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto’s Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Provide local leadership and coordination in the planning, preparation, analysis and reporting of internal audit processes for Region Americas in Canada.
- Be a main point of contact with external and internal audits groups.
- Evaluate the collected and documented controls and processes for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate local IT Assurance project and IT experts and the participating Value Center of ERP to complete assigned audit tasks and identify and implement controls process improvements.
- Interface with Risk and other business department users to confirm the applicability of the processes.
- Regularly present to management, oral and/or written for status or issues.
- Proactively implement the Siemens Risk program and provide follow up.
- Work with Audit related tools to ensure continuous reporting of risks and compliance, e.g.: Office tools, SQL, Tableau and others.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) to collect business definitions of Internal Processes.
- Gather and consolidate existing process definitions into a set of automated rules
- Investigate processes to explore and expose candidates that need to be integrated with other IT or business processes.
- Publish process documentation in Internal SharePoint site.
- Use SAP to review and analyze data results
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree or diploma in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience with audit, compliance, accounting experience, with a good understanding of information technologies including SAP, authorizations, audit and compliance areas.
- Ability to work effectively with multinational, diverse groups with a demonstrated leadership potential and manage a variety of concurrent activities
- A self-starter, with excellent time management and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other collaboration software, as well as Database Technologies such as SQL, MS Access, etc.
- Experience creating, tuning and/or analyzing SQL queries, identify and resolve problems via application of problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of existing common process management frameworks, experience in creating procedures, standards, and practices
- Ability to speak French and/or Portuguese would be a strong asset.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.