From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility’s global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team globally. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Prague we are now looking for an experienced Technical IT Consultant for our global commercial project management and reporting solutions.
Mobility IT was honored with CIO100 Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 as one of the top IT organizations in Europe and even worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement. Join the best!
What will be your challenge?
- As part of our BW / HANA Core Development Team you will have the technical responsibility for design, development and optimization of complex data models and planning applications based on BW4HANA in the business area of Siemens Mobility global commercial project planning.
- You will design and develop technical solutions in order to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into the role of a Product Manager with an end-to-end responsibility for these IT products.
- Together with Mobility’s Business you design and develop IT projects and accompany them along their agile project management path to ensure highest effectiveness of the Business requirements.
What skills and qualifications should you ideally have to become part of our team?
- You provide a strong IT expertise in the context of SAP BW4HANA and Integrated Planning.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Analytics Cloud would be beneficial.
- You have experience in implementing IT General Controls to ensure IT Assurance of products and applications. Digging into design of ICFR topics is not an obstacle for you.
- Overall knowledge of related SAP modules (FI, CO, PS) would be highly welcome.
- A degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent appreciated (but we won’t reject your CV just because you don’t have a degree)
- You are experienced and feel comfortable in an international working environment.
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it daily
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that’s not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time