From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. Morethan 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape thefuture of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to supportthem in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging,laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health andenterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Joinour team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Manager – End User Computing:
This is a role well suited to an ambitiousprofessional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT Manager – EndUser Computing, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with Head of Site Management will develop and maintain an IT landscape dashboard with respect to end user computing and networking for all DX sites globally
- Leading our Global EUC team, overseeing all global end user computing initiatives to be deployed at DX sites with focus on cost savings
- Reviewing business led initiatives and demands as IT solution expert – translating business demand into IT requirements for ultimate implementation by COEs
- Serving as the senior technical resource for all IT implementations, migrations, and rollouts in the end user computing space affecting DX sites
- Managing all DX sites local desktop support technicians, coordinating their knowledge sharing/training, and scheduling of the shared resources to provide the highest quality IT support at all DX sites
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to develop your career withHealthineers
- Deployment of End User Computing solutions based in Azure and Microsoft O365 environments
- Broad understanding of networking including those specialized in R&D and SCM environments
- Developing playbooks and readily deployable action plans for IT migrations and rollouts, ability to distill centralized global constructs into templates specific to DX sites
- Experience working as Technical Team lead to guide, train and upskill other technicians in the organization in the end user computing space
Required skills to have for thesuccess of this role
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) focused on translation of IT to business and business to IT requirements
- L3/L4 technical problem-solving capability and considered a subject matter expert in the IT towers End User Computing and Networking
- You work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
- You will have a broad understanding of SHS IT strategy, IT industry standards and the tools and technologies that make-up the current SHS IT Landscape
- You will have deep understanding and experience in IT solution design and capability to implement such solutions and troubleshoot as required
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches with a continuous improvement approach.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within IT Architecture, IT Business Partner Management and/or IT Systems Analyst role(s)
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in ourcontinued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply withcustomer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our businesscontinuity. Going forward, please beaware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all newhires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical orreligious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific beforeapplying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.