- Project Manager - Smart Buildings / Security Systems - Cypress, CA - Siemens Job Opportunity - Cypress, CA
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Summer 2023 Internship - California
- Engineering for Transportation Electrification - Early Career Experience - Siemens eMobility Experience - Georgia
- Growth Playbook Leader - Russelectric, A Siemens Business - Hingham MA - Hingham, MA - Boston, MA
- Technical Consultant - Continuous Gas Analytics (CGA) - Siemens MI (Measurement Intelligence) - Houston, TX
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
We have lots of ideas about how to drive digitalization in companies successfully. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in entirely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- In general: Drive the digital transformation of Siemens – with an IT Architecture enabling a lean, agile, and resilient IT landscape to efficiently and effectively support Siemens business and its continuous enrichment with new digital products and services.
- Program Architect: Lead and manage IT architecture workstreams of strategic IT and business projects in close alignment with business architects and ensure integration into the overall Siemens enterprise IT architecture landscape.
- As-is Architecture: Analyze and review as-is architectures with IT architects, IT strategists, and IT experts to build a foundation for business and IT transformations.
- Target Architecture: Drive the development of target architectures with business and IT stakeholders. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of target architecture. Definition of an implementation roadmap for target architecture considering dependencies and feasibility with other business and IT initiatives. Preparation of decision papers for Program Manager and senior IT management.
- Architecture Framework: Definition and alignment of architecture frameworks to foster documentation and implementation of the target architecture. Responsible for managing consistency and interoperability with the defined solution architectures.
- Teamwork: Lead solution architects (virtual) team in close alignment with program leadership and other stakeholders to support achieving program goals within the given timeline, quality, and budget.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Master’s degree in computer science, natural sciences, business informatics or business administration
- Longterm experience in Siemens operational business – perennial work experience in IT in different functions
- At least three years leading experiences (functional) in a complex and interdisciplinary team
- Longterm architecture and project management experience in the strategic industry and IT programs (e.g., process IT enabling, application roll-out, outsourcing)
- Experiences in IT strategy and/or enterprise architecture management
- Program IT architecture development and implementation methodologies with a focus on enterprise application, platform architectures, and software selection
- Evaluation of feasibility and business cases for implementation steps towards target architecture
- Knowledge in at least one of the key areas as a plus: Digital Sales, Internet of Things, Factory Digitalization or SAP S/4HANA ERP
- Holistic and general IT knowledge, including IT/ cyber security knowledge
- Innovation and idea management as well as mediation and change management skills
- Knowledge of Siemens business portfolio and market environment, business and decision-making processes, commercial and business administration knowledge
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time