- Chemistry Production Technician (Columbia, SC) - Columbia, SC
- Machine Maintenance Technician - Nights - West Columbia, SC
- Maintenance Technician - Columbia, SC
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
We are looking for a DevOps Architect to join our organization and help us with Azure cloud governance. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our
organization to architect and operate cloud-based solutions, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for
deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our Azure cloud environments.
Your new responsibilities
- Development of security-related automation standards for platforms and technologies
- Engage DevOps agile project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls
- Create automated risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance the Information Security risk assessment methodology
- Create security configuration standards for platforms and technologies using delivery pipelines
- Develop custom risk treatment and mitigation identified during security review or audit
- Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures, evangelism of security and governance best practices/standards
- Experience with architecting and designing of solutions using cloud-based technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Networking with designing such services a Virtual Network, Network Security Groups, Firewalls, Application Gateways
- Experience working with serverless tools such as Azure Application Services, Azure Function Apps, Storage Accounts, Azure API Management, and Azure Logic Apps
- Experience in DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge in Message Queuing/Enterprise Service using Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either