From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Mentor Consulting Services help our Customers adopt, deploy, customize, and optimize complex design environments. Our direct access to Mentor’s engineering and product development teams allows us to tap into deep domain and subject matter expertise, resulting in technology insight found nowhere else. Our global practice teams have a track record of improving productivity, managing project complexity and mitigating risk.
In the Program Manager role, you will develop and deliver repeatable professional services programs in the fields of PDK development and qualification and design for test helping our Customers to improve their productivity, manage complexity, and reduce risk. You will act as the primary programs contact for our key Customers in China. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the programs sponsors’ level, as well as programs and technical background that enables them to easily interact with the technical teams
You will be responsible for consulting projects presales and post sales. In your role you will be working with Mentor sales teams identifying consulting sales leads, and working with Subject Matter Expert to create business proposal and engagement letter. You will manage active projects in the greater China region creating plans, directing and coordinating activities of the delivery teams. You will maintain alignment on project goals and objectives and ensure the value of the project is well understood among all stakeholders; highlight issues and risks and utilize your analytical and technical knowledge to reach resolutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BA or BS required.
• PMI Certification or equivalent is plus, e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP)
• 5+ year experience in technology related field with broad experience in service selling , or project and program management.
• Strong technical experience in the field of management, development and qualification of physical verification of semiconductors layouts
• Effective written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin are required.
• Strong leadership and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated capacity to tailor communications to the audience.
• Aptitude for setting and managing customer expectations.
• Willingness to develop and use standards and policies.
• Capable of managing deliverables across multiple levels of management
• Familiarity with job function, e.g. ITIL and ISO framework and standards
• Ability to work independently
• Superior attention to details
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time