- E-Learning Specialist - Rutherford, NJ
- Field Consultant - Rutherford, NJ
- KNA IT Development - Developer - Rutherford, NJ
- Accounts Receivable Lead - Rutherford, NJ
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, coordinating testing, presenting candidates, developing the details of the offer letter, including researching and obtaining approval on total rewards recommendations, hiring, and onboarding new associates.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is also responsible for proactively seeking out market trends on talent acquisition, workplace culture, onboarding and total rewards to attract and retain the best possible candidates who align themselves with Kumon’s mission and vision.Job Responsibilities • Utilizes the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and multiple recruiting sources (i.e., direct sourcing, networking, local partnerships, and researching) to source candidates for employment.
- Prepares and manage job postings to external websites such as Kumon Career Page and LinkedIn and assemble additional recruitment materials.
- Builds relationships with staffing agencies; reviews and negotiates terms of vendor
- Performs the following employment activities including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, coordinating testing/skills assessments, and presenting qualified candidates to the hiring manager. • Provides insights and educates hiring managers on trends in the labor market to make better hiring decisions.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle. • Serves as a communication liaison for all parties involved within the hiring process, including candidates, hiring managers, staffing agencies, and HR team members.
- Proposes total rewards recommendations, most frequently salary offers, following analysis of
internal equity and external market.
- Maintains the applicant tracking system (ATS). • Onboards new hires.
- Supports the off-boarding process for exiting employees.
- Leads and/or supports Company projects.
Job date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 05:36:37 GMT