- PEGA - Senior Lead Architect (Spain) - Madrid
- Polarion Solution Architect (Spain) - Madrid
- Local IT Support (Spain) - Madrid
- Data Catalog DevOps Professional (Spain) - Madrid
- Motion Automation Application Engineer (m/f/d) - Tres Cantos, Madrid - Madrid
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Collaboratively design and implement APIs based on defined cloud strategy including research and analysis and alignment with the business requirements
- Manage application and data integration platforms using AWS/Azure Cloud Components
- Work on business applications cloud migration activities like requirements gathering, solution design, service request fulfilment, incidents resolution and root cause analysis and implementing automated solutions
- Work with business and technology teams to define scalable, cloud-native solutions for application delivery
- Automate the code deployments using CI/CD pipelines using languages like Terraform
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Expertise with AWS/Azure Cloud Services
- Broad experience on API Development, API Management, API Gateway Technologies and API Intergration with different kinds of applications
- Hands-on design, analysis, development and troubleshooting of highly distributed large-scale cloud production systems and event-driven, cloud-based services
- Broad working experience designing, executing, and supporting a variety of IT cloud solutions
- Certifications: AWS & Azure certifications (preferably Developer/Architect certifications).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time