From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Now’s our time to inspire the future ofhealthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionateabout enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care,and to do so affordably. A leadingglobal healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen ourportfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding newofferings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – aswell as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic andmolecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovationsthat support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, givingproviders the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational andfinancial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers asan Information Technology (IT) Intern.
The Information Technology (IT) Student Intern will be workingwith the North American (NAM) IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) teamand reporting to the Siemens Healthineers IT NAM BRM Director. The studentintern will support the NAM BRM team with helping to drive stakeholder topicsand providing local IT support where needed.
This is a role well suited to an ambitiousprofessional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Information Technology (IT) Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Help users in migration and transformation of IT services.
- Assist with building Microsoft Power BI reports
- Conduct data analysis using MS Excel
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint decks for all management levels
- Provide miscellaneous project administrative activities (e.g., meeting notes)for BRM topics/projects
- Work with NAM BRMs on other tasks as assigned
- Attend various meetings with BRM stakeholders
- Follow-up on assigned tasks by different parties to its completion
This position may suit you bestif you are familiar with what isbelow, and would liketo do develop your career with Healthineers
- Helpusers in migration and transformation of IT services.
- Assistwith building Microsoft Power BI reports
- Conductdata analysis using MS Excel
- Assistwith creation of PowerPoint decks for all management levels
- Providemiscellaneous project administrative activities (e.g., meeting notes) for BRMtopics/projects
- Workwith NAM BRMs on other tasks as assigned
- Attendvarious meetings with BRM stakeholders
- Follow-upon assigned tasks by different parties to its completion
Requiredskills to have for the success of this role
- Youmust be a rising junior or senior enrolled in a Bachelor program (risingjunior/senior) or Master level student ideally majoring in IT, BusinessAnalytics, or Data Science, Software Development or Software Engineering
- Youmust have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Youmust feel comfortable working in a fully virtual environment
- Preferablyyou will be east coast based or local to the Malvern, PA office (50 miles orless) and be available to work part-time (up to 20 hours/week) during theacademic year
- Youmust have permanent work authorization
- Greatcommunicator – ability to communicate effectively at all levels of theorganization
- Criticalthinker – demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively
- Avidlearner – continuous learner of all things technical and process
- Coordinator- have the required skill to prioritize tasks and follow up on them tillcompletion
Start date: ASAP; 3-6 month duration.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, interns, and business partners
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those whodedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us uniqueas an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our globalteam is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy ofpioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products andservices. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and thecompany to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the spaceto move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transformingthe way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about thespecific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happyto consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.