From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Enable Siemens Business Strategy with reliable, fast,and cost-efficient IT Carve Outs and M&A projects.
Enable all IT organizations with knowhow, tools andproject management for carve out and M&A projects in a community approach.Lead carve out projects and ensure compliant, effective and efficienttransitional service relationships with companies after these projects.
Change the future with us… Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Relationship Management with Carve Out companies after projects incl. TSA Change Cycles
- Compliance with internal policies and external legal requirements
- Enabling of M&A projects from Due Diligence to integration with IT best practices and active project support
- Processes and tools for carve outs, mergers and acquisitions
- Maintain close alignment with MAP and CYS regarding requirements for carve outs and M&A
- Define methodology and tools for carve out projects
- Manage over all contractual relationships with carve out companies in close collaboration with the finance team and all IT value centers
- Establish and lead CM&A community within global IT
What you need to make realwhat matters.
- Master’s degreebusiness administration or IT or similar degree
- Experience withcoordinating teams in large international IT organizations
- In-depth knowledgeof Carve Out & M&A best practices and IT technologies employed
- Strongcommunication and collaboration skills on all levels of the organization
- Excellentcommunication in English
This position is open to be hired globally; pleasesend your application in English
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtualbudget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan anda Siemens Share Program time; financial support to your studies, medical centerin the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cooland relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce iscrucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equalemployment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race,creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexualorientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diversetalent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments withall our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time