From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by empowering care providers around the world on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of healthcare?
This position reports to the Head of POCMarketing EMEA and has the following goals and responsibilities:
The position is responsible for buildingand implementing successfully the SHS “POC solution selling “strategy, based onPOC IT. Also, will lead, drive and support the “POC digital transformations”within our company and towards our POC customers. The position will beresponsible to provide strong leadership to our sales teams by designing andimplementing the “best in class” tools and trainings.
The position is accountable forachieving the EMEA POC IT sales and profit goals by managing all product lineswithin the Franchise Portfolio. Responsible to provide leadership in settingthe EMEA POC IT strategic growth plans in conjunction with the Global FranchiseLead.
• Lead EMEA vision,strategy, and new product launches for POC IT solution
• Support andcreate an environment that favor initiating and executing digitaltransformation projects across all POC franchises
• Providing IT andDigitalization consultancy to POC EMEA Leadership Team and zones/countries
• Building anefficient IT organization and support structure across Zones to support growth andrenewal of the install base
• Conducting localand regional trainings (such as IT Solutions, Value Selling & Solutionsselling)
• Support the ZoneBusiness management team on a wide range of business development activitiesincluding but not limited to identifying new product & marketopportunities, sales channel, and strategy formulation.
• Provide supportto zones for their respective product lines in achieving their P&L targets
• Responsible and accountablefor EMEA POC IT portfolio Revenue and Profitability Targets
• Own thedevelopment of EMEA Go-To-Market activities associated with New ProductIntroductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training,collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions.
• Drive strategicpriorities and lead regional GCT teams while managing trade-off decisions for portfolioby assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and workingwith Global cross functional teams, Zones and Countries
• Lead developmentof all regional campaigns for the portfolio
• Partner with Globallegal and regulatory to ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims andcountry registrations
• Identify,analyze, and report on competitive threats, customer concerns, and marketdynamics
• Act as the Portfolioambassador driving relationships with KOLs, key decision makers and build anEMEA reference site strategy
• Serve as adviserand portfolio subject matter expert to country marketing teams
• Mentors Country productmanagers to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
• 5 – 10+ years of successful experiencein Product management/development and/or Business Management in POC ITsolutions.
• Demonstrated experience in scalingbusinesses and launching products in new markets
• Experience working in a matrixenvironment
• Strong analytical skills andexperience working with data to make business decisions
• Proven self-reliance, high motivation andflexibility are also important for this role
• Exceptional presentation andcommunication skills
• Skilled at aligning business leadersand managing shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree inBusiness, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required
• MBA preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time