From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Change Manager in an access management solution (DirX Identity).
• Lead kick-off meetings with customers and provide technical counselling that
best aligns business requirements to standard features of the service.
• Evaluate cost and budget of proposed changes & find opportunities for reduced expenses and improve efficiency.
• Coordinate efforts across several teams, with clear communication to enable smooth implementation of agreed strategies.
• Individual monitoring and reporting of change implementation, where required on the basis of key figures, as well as review and completion of requests for change (RfC).
• Responsibility for initiation, documentation and authorization of changes, taking into account their impact, advantages, costs and risks.
• Identify, investigate and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
We are looking for:
• Proficient in English (required), German is a plus.
• Good organization, project oriented and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a positive relationship with partners to achieve a common goal.
• Proactive in the ability to solve problems and think analytically.
• Proficiency in business and project management, statistics & analytics.
• Good knowledge in Excel/Ms Office tools is required. Knowledge in Kanban, Jira or/and Ms Project is a plus.
• Previous Change Manager experience is a plus.
• Coordination skills across various teams.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time