From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
The Healthineers IT Active Directory Service Manager will be part of a global team that will be supporting the Healthineers Active Directories infrastructure worldwide by defining the service, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle and other internal and external IT & business stakeholders. The team member will be positioned with the SHS IT Infrastructure Modern Workplace Core Services organization and functionally reports to the Head of SHS IT IN MWP COS
The Active Directory Service Manager is also the champion, across SHS IT for the delivery of active directory services, playing a key role in driving their development and delivery, financial and operational considerations, to maximize the impact and value for money for SHS IT and internal customers. The post-holder is responsible and accountable for ensuring that active directory services portfolio meets customer and business requirements.
• Work with internal & external stakeholders in IT, vendors & business to collaboratively develop and drive the strategy & roadmap for the services in scope. Understands service requirements, components, and setup to drive continuous service improvements.
• Take ownership of the Active Directory services service level agreements between stakeholders and the customer which details the parameters of the data center services to be provided. Involved in and manages incident, problem, and change management for service on day-to-day basis as per defined SLAs. Ensures root cause analysis and permanent fix for problems.
• Take ownership and deliver operational level agreements (OLA) with departments
internal to the service provider detailing the provision of certain elements of a service.
• Drive service team to establish and agree development priorities and development work.
• Communicate, influence and work with stakeholders and executives both inside and
outside of SHS IT to ensure the broadest
• Act as go-to point for Active Directory services and advise various internal, partner and customer
teams on Active Directory services. Coordinates communication among internal and external
• Contribute to regional and global projects, influencing, building, and maintaining
relationships, collaborations, and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of tasks and processes related to service & its
• Ensures and participates ITIL process execution including Asset, incident, change,
problem, configuration, release, and knowledge management
• Provides operational leadership and expert knowledge to internal customers to assist
their IT related challenges. Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major
• Maintains updated service documentation as per ITSM framework of SHS IT
• Provide senior management and service stakeholders required, weekly, monthly and
quarterly reports related to service performance, SLAs etc.
• Travel as needed to engage with internal and external stakeholders to oversee day-to-
day operations as well as to ensure service delivery in alignment with SHS IT strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring service governance related to security, costs, data protection,
legal, export control & customs, legal etc. requirements.
• Participates in internal service review meetings (within IT & with business) & supplier
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field with 13+ years of
total work experience
• Strong knowledge of all ITIL processes and demonstrable mandatory experience of 7+
years in IT service delivery in a global organization across continents
• Passionate about technology with demonstrable experience of delivering services that
meet the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business
requirements, and managing the service lifecycle
• Basic understanding of compute, storage, network, security, and datacenter technologies (on-prem and Cloud)
• Good knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
• Familiarity with Healthcare standards FDA, HIPPAA, Part 11 etc. and data protection
laws like GDPR etc.
• Preferred knowledge of financial processes including forecasting, budgeting &
• Self-directed, proactive, work on own initiative with a best practice approach. Pragmatic
problem solver. Able to articulate technical issues in terms of business risk and
opportunity. Strong team player prepared to work flexibly across a matrix organization.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a strong professional ethic when
dealing with customers.
• Able to negotiate and resolve conflicting priorities and to influence senior executives
• Able to assimilate information from multiple sources and to disseminate effectively to
customers and colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time