- Electrician - Martinsville, VA
- Project Manager - Smart Buildings / Automation / HVAC Controls (Chantilly, VA) - Chantilly, VA
- Remote Product Architect - Reston, VA
- Project Controller - Reston, VA
- Finance Project Director New Markets– Virginia (USA) - Virginia
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us atSiemens.
IT DF empower people by providingModern Workplace experiences, We make the IT digital engine a reality.
Service Integration and Management(SIAM) is a methodology and set of practices that focuses on the specificchallenges that come with multi-provider sourced delivery models. By applyingSIAM, providers become part of an “IT ecosystem” focused on delivering value tothe business. Key component of a successful SIAM model is strong collaborationbetween people. It is important for trust to be built up between all parties,which can be a challenge when the people are from different SIAM layers(CustomerIntegratorProvider) and organizations.
We are looking for dedicated andtalented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, andquestions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity.
Change the future with us
ServieNow System Architect willplay major role in SIAM strategy by with simplified and state of art processdesigns using power of standard platform. The role is required to work withlead architect and service owner to assess current state processes and tools,identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solutionrequirements, define ServiceNow growth roadmap, determine and defineintegration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementationplans.
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and designworkshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert level support and technicalmentoring to implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge ofServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverageServiceNow as a platform.
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliverhands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in adelivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and testacceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products;lead test remediation cycles
- Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensuresuppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW.
- Contribute to SIAM Target Operating Model, alignroles, interfaces with the relating functions.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, andcollaborative relationships with the Service Owners.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- ITIL V3 Expert / SIAM Certified
- ServiceNow Certified
- Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
- Excellent verbal and written communicationcapabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of theorganization.
- Design and delivery of ITSM, SecOps, Contract Mgt.,AIOps, Discovery, Service Mapping and several automations
- Design and delivery of Integrations including APImanagement
- Running workshops and requirements gathering
- Defining the best practices and ensuring that theimplementation is delivered with high standards
- ServiceNow upgrades to the latest versions
- Building PoC/PoVs on various automations (Serverbuild, Site Request, Etc.)
- Prepare roadmap and presented to Service Owner
- Design and delivery of Frictionless Delivery(DevOps, Jira, GitHub & Jenkins)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholdersat all levels of the organization, but specifically at value center /department head level.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Global.But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll needto go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to workwith teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things tocome. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building thefuture, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equalityand we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities wework in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, meritand business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us crafttomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time