- Department Manager General Merchandise - New York University Bookstore - New York City, NY
- Nuclear Pharmacist (New York University) - New York City, NY
- Food Service Worker 2, Central New York Psychiatric Center, Marcy, P24933 - New York City, NY
- Psychologist 1, Central New York Psychiatric Center, Marcy, Prison Based Sex Offender Treatment Program, P24852 - Oneida, NY
- Psychologist 2, Central New York Psychiatric Center- Coxsackie Mental Health Unit, P24812 - New York City, NY
University of York
The Finance Department is a team of circa 90 staff. We are a highly skilled staff and an efficient and effective functioning department, supporting a University with turnover of c£450m.
The team produces the Annual Accounts, and is responsible for all the University’s financial forecasts and monitoring. Payroll, purchasing, student fees and other cash receipts and procurement processes are all performed and managed within the department. The University’s financial regulations, capital procedures, travel and expenses policies are maintained and managed by the Department.
The Finance Department is seeking to appoint a part-qualified Accountant to join the Academic Accounting Team. You will work flexibly across a number of academic departments in the Faculty providing management accounting support and be an effective contributing member of the Faculty finance team.
You will assist in managing the faculty budget, working with departments based across the University of York campus in the role of an operational specialist. You will perform detailed work on the financial systems in the production of high quality financial information.
Skills, Experience & Qualification needed
- AAT qualified or CCAB/CIMA part qualified
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to deliver clear, concise and appropriate financial and budgetary information to target audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to foster and maintain relationships, to negotiate mutually acceptable outcomes
Interview date: TBC
For informal enquiries: Mike Clark via e-mail at Mike.Clark@york.ac.uk
The University strives to be diverse and inclusive – a place where we can ALL be ourselves.
We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, who are underrepresented at the University.
We offer family friendly, flexible working arrangements, with forums and inclusive facilities to support our staff.
Expected salary: £34308 – 42155 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 03:21:29 GMT