From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Full-time
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Intern (f/m/d)in IT Strategy in a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your own comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As global IT Strategy department of Siemens Healthineers we enable future driven our business lines so that they in turn deliver value to healthcare customers world wide
- You will be an active team member of the Digital Transformation
- An example task in our department is to identify and evaluate new technologies (e.g., robotics process automation, chatbots, analytics, low code, AI) and their added value for Siemens Healthineers
- You will participate in workshops and discussions across departments as well as in direct with our business units – globally as well as locally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degrees in business informatics, computer science, business administration, economics, mathematics, physics, or a comparable field of study
- You are proficient in working with MS Office tools (esp. Outlook, Excel, PPT; Power Platform is a plus)
- You have knowledge or interest in the areas of Citizen Development, Platforms, RPA, IoT, AI, cloud services, change and innovation management (Take a look at the Gartner Hype Cycle )
Your attributes and skills:
- You are driven and motivated to work with top management
- You take ownership of your tasks and can also work independently
- You value teamwork and transparency (we are one family and therefore support each other)
- You have passion for technology
- You have “get things done” mentality
- You have analytical and presentation skills in English, German is a plus)
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is required, German skills would be an asset
The internship can be started from 1st of June 2022 for a minimum of 4 months, more is a plus.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time