- Build your future with the Siemens Graduate Program Germany for Digital Industries - (f/m/d) - Erlangen, Bayern
- Senior User Interface Designer / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) for Shui® the design system from Siemens Healthineers - Erlangen, Bayern
- Senior User Interface Designer / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) for Siemens Healthineers - Erlangen, Bayern
- System Engineer - Valeo Siemens Joint Venture (VSeA) - Erlangen, Bayern
- Leitung (w/m/d) Notruf- und Service Leitstelle der Siemens AG in Erlangen - Erlangen, Bayern
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Full-time
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Intern (f/m/d) for Informatics / Computer Science or Computer Technologies at Innovation Think Tank and gain experience in an innovative environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your tasks include working on various questions on concepts and improvements in medical technology and their supporting infrastructures
- Fields of working can be:
- Programming of prototype software
- Rapid prototyping
- Data analysis
- Sensor Technologies
- App development
- Testing etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Innovation Think Tank
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying in the field of information technology, software engineering, informatics, computer science / technologies or any other related field, at least in the 4th bachelor or 1st master semester
- You have broad knowledge in programming, sensor technologies and data analytics, in which you already gathered some work experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good skills in (at least one of) the following coding languages: Java, C, C#, C++, Python
- You are interested in working on a variety of different interdisciplinary projects
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 5 months depending on the study regulations of your university.
Possible internship locations are Erlangen and Kemnath in Bavaria, Germany.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time