- Digital Sales Professional - Siemens Comfy | Enlighted Job Opportunity - Remote USA - Santa Clara, CA
- Production Supervisor - Russelectric, A Siemens Company, Hingham, MA - Hingham, MA
- Site Installation Engineer - Siemens Comfy | Enlighted Job Opportunity - SF Bay Area / Seattle, WA / Austin, TX - San Francisco, CA - Santa Clara, CA
- Manufacturing Engineer, Russelectric, a Siemens Business, Broken Arrow, OK - Broken Arrow, OK
- National Sales Manager - Major Projects, Russelectric, A Siemens Business, USA Remote - Hingham, MA
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
For our Cybersecurity Defense Team, we are looking for a Security Analyst, a person to take over the responsibility for incident and vulnerability management of Siemens products and solutions. Do you want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
Your role – challenging and future-oriented.
• Work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions
• Maintain and review the current IT infrastructure
• Design, plan and implement improvements and replacements of dated systems
• Monitor the process of the improvements
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate.
• Proven knowledge in system administration (Bachelor’s degree is a plus)
• Experience in virtualized environments, ideally Puppet
• Proficient in E-mail infrastructure like IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Exchange
• Experience in the IT-Security area, ideally in a PSIRT.
• Excellent command of English and ideally of German or Portuguese
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ciberseguridad #DEF-PCT-25
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society’s demands. That’s why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time