- Remote Senior Energy Engineer - Reston, VA
- Junior RPA Developer - Reston, VA
- Remote Sr. Electrical Resiliency Engineer - Reston, VA
- IT Operations Manager - Reston, VA
- Sr. Service Technician - Smart Buildings / Fire Alarm (Norfolk, VA) - Norfolk, VA
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
If you really wantto make a difference – make it with us
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS)works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leadinguniversities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on awide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents andsupporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides developmentservices for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and toolsrelated to business excellence.
For our Cybersecurity Defense Team, we are looking fora Security Analyst, a person to take over the responsibility for incident andvulnerability management of Siemens products and solutions. Do you want to joinus? Make our digital world more secure!
Your role – challenging andfuture-oriented.
• Work in thecentral Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens productsand solutions
• Maintain andreview the current IT infrastructure
• Design, planand implement improvements and replacements of dated systems
• Monitor the processof the improvements
Your qualifications – solidand appropriate.
• Provenknowledge in system administration (Bachelor’s degree is a plus)
• Experiencein virtualized environments, ideally Puppet
• Proficientin E-mail infrastructure like IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Exchange
• Experiencein the IT-Security area, ideally in a PSIRT.
• Excellentcommand of English and ideally of German or Portuguese
#cybersecurity#CTCYS #ciberseguridad #DEF-PCT-25
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity andinnovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more drivenand better able to respond successfully to society’s demands. That’s why wevalue candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time