- Productivity Improvement Professional - Charlotte, NC
- Electrical Tester - 3rd Shift - Charlotte, NC
- Steam RSL A (Rotor Lathe) 4x10 nights (Monday - Thursday) - Charlotte, NC
- Manufacturing Engineer - Charlotte, NC
- Branch Finance Manager - Smart Infrastructure - Miramar, FL - Miramar, FL - Charlotte, NC
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
IT Solution Architect Order to Cash (O2C) – Revenue Systems (Zuora) – Remote
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
An IT Solution Architects (O2C) works cross-functionally with business stakeholders and application consultants to deliver high-impact solutions through the combination of process and technology. We strive to provide the right solutions to the right problems, looking to standardize and automate without re-inventing the wheel where possible while maintaining flexibility through proprietary solutions in areas that create a competitive advantage. This role will serve as application owner for Zuora and D365 and will also play an integral part in the implementation of systems and processes along the O2C process chain. Post-implementation will be owned and performed by the Solution Architect and, depending on complexity, in coordination with external consultants.
What You’ll Do
- Create proposals for solving high-impact business problems and gain buy-in from business and technical leadership.
- Identify solutions that leverage existing capabilities and standard process methods wherever possible.
- Identify solutions to integrate siloed IoT and SW O2C processes in collaboration with business stakeholders and application consultants.
- Define solution architecture to integrate Zuora, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics365 (D365) platforms with the different application management teams
- Support technical integrations of these systems and own system configurations of Zuora and D365.
- Create technical configuration and process documentation for Zuora and D365
- Manage Application Provider for Zuora and D365.
- Manage Zuora post-implementation process and manage support-budget
- Participate in evaluations of off-the-shelf software packages to ensure they meet business and technical requirements. Lead vendor evaluation efforts, including the creation of RFPs and selection recommendations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on your solutions.
- Able to create prototypes or mockups to demonstrate a solution
- Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in security in IT products and services
- Responsible for product-related information security topics
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a Solution Architect, Sales Engineer, Implementation Consultant, Business Application Owner, or similar role within a technical group. 8+ years’ experience in the same is ideal.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- You have deep domain expertise in standard Order to Cash processes (Order Management, Billing, Payments, Revenue Recognition) and related ERP/Billing systems.
- You have worked closely with Finance stakeholders and possess a solid working knowledge of accounting concepts and common Finance requirements.
- You have a technical understanding of typical integration standards like API.
- You have experience in configuring off-the-shelf software and partnering with developers to create customizations as needed to meet unique business needs.
- 1 to 4 years of hands-on experience implementing and integrating software solutions, ideally in Billing, CRM, or ERP domains.
- You are comfortable and effective in talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- You have a solid ability to elicit requirements from both business and technical stakeholders.
- You have a track record for influencing decisions with stakeholders
- Your solutions are backed by in-depth analysis of data, industry case studies, academic research, and best practices for utilizing 3rd-party tools.
- You possess an affinity for creative problem solving as it relates to overcoming technical challenges, focused on how we can solve problems, not why we can’t.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons. (Candidates hired to work in USA)
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy
- Flexibility to work from home
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (in person and virtual), fun and supportive culture and a high-energy vibe
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions-and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.