- Digital Engineering - Siemens PLM Consultant - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Siemens Teamcenter Application Developer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Process Associate - Opportunity to Cash - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Developer (C#. WCF) - Bangalore, Karnataka
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
IT Security Professional / Cybersecurity Operations
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Through your experience, knowledge of cybersecurity trends, technical abilities, and knowledge you will produce guidance on the protection roadmap, proof of concept and implementation of security solutions and technologies to protect Healthineers’ infrastructure and applications and significantly contribute to Healthineers’ security posture. You will assess the effectiveness of security tools and improve configurations.
You will also be involved in IT and Business projects helping in the design of the security protection model, on the implementation of security measures and ensuring the applications follow Information Security policies and controls, as well as industry best practices.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The position will bring a mix of the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Drive implementation, innovation, and continuous improvement for Healthineers’ security.
• Review existing security capabilities, changes in the digital business and threat landscape. Define and internally align activities for security enhancements and implementation of solutions.
• Validate security configurations and utilize infrastructure security tools, including endpoint protection systems, cloud security configurations, network security technologies, etc. Assess security tool effectiveness and review configurations to request improvements and fine-tuning.
• Develop, document and internally align security reference architectures, design patterns, roadmaps, and other architectural artifacts aligned with policies, standards, and industry best practices to leverage security capabilities and implement Information Security controls in projects and operations.
• Provide support to IT teams within projects to ensure the project is aligned with overall enterprise security architecture and security control requirements on-site.
• Support and participate in the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security on-site.
• Participate in application and infrastructure projects primarily locally to help defining the security model and adopt and promote a security-by-design approach with the different project stakeholders locally and global alignment with the Cybersecurity subject matter experts.
• Design, develop and implement security solutions and tools to improve our security posture and protect our infrastructure and applications. Implement security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
• Work closely with peers and colleagues across Infrastructure, Cybersecurity Operations and Governance to ensure that implementation and operations are aligned with security standards and best practices.
• Advise on incident containment measures through recommended initial actions in collaboration with the Incident Response team.
Knowledge of relevant technological aspects for this position. The ideal candidate should bring a mix of expertise in (a subset of) the following areas:
?Minimum 2 years of experience within a Cybersecurity function, or predominately working on Cybersecurity related topics in operational function.
?Subject matter expertise with EPP and EDR technologies, Microsoft E5 security suite, operating systems, databases and middleware hardening, and security architecture. Desirable experience in configuration and administration of security devices from leading vendors.
?Solid understanding of security architecture best practices and implementation (e.g., security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization).
?Experience determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements following a risk-based approach, and describe associated data flows and security controls needed, interacting with different stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures.
?Interaction with the other technical teams is an essential part of this position and as such a broad array of technical knowledge would be beneficial.
?Experience working in security environments based on SaaS-based products is desirable.
?”Hands-on” security tools operation experience in a global production environment is desirable.
?Willingness to stay on top of the latest information technology security trends.
?Understanding of security governance and compliance frameworks, incident categories, incident responses, and timelines for responses.
?Knowledge of security frameworks and methodologies (for example, NIST, SANS, Mitre Att&ck, Cyber Kill Chain).
?STEM studies are highly desirable but might be traded-off for relevant experience.
?Working experience in geographically distributed teams is highly valuable.
?Relevant Industry Certifications such as SANS/GIAC (e.g., GCIA, GCIH, GNFA, GCFA), CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM as well as vendor-related certifications are desirable.
?Expected time travelling abroad: 10-20%.
?Able to build long-lasting working relationships across different business areas and IT departments and foster technical collaboration and exchange.
?Able to work on a very tight schedule, while keeping track of tasks progress and deadlines.
?Team player but also able to work on an individual basis.
?Self-learning and curiosity to keep pace with the ever-evolving cybersecurity developments are highly appreciated.
?Advanced English and Communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Soft Skills Requirements
?Strategic Innovative Orientation (+)
?Collaboration & Customer Orientation (++)
?Intercultural Sensitivity (+)
?Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality (++)
?Ability to use initiative when needed (self-motivation and proactive attitude) (+)
?Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English (++)
?Quick learner and aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures (++)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time