- Subledger Accountant - Siemens - Lisbon
- Accounting Assistant - - Siemens - Lisbon
- Financial Accounting Trainee - - Siemens - Lisbon
- Hr Administrator - Dutch Speaker - Siemens - Lisbon
- Finance Administrator Trainee - German Speaker - Siemens - Lisbon - Lisbon
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Responsible for analyzing and providing software solutions to support problems raised by customers and ensure that problems are solved in accordance with SLA’s;
• Will work in cooperation with several internal departments to ensure that the problems of support to the client are treated in a useful time and manner;
• Make modifications and corrections and identify potential upgrades in the system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
• Solid English communication skills;
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar functions;
• Professional experience in C / C ++ development;
• Professional experience in Java or .Net and valued;
• Data Bases and Webservices;
• Experience in UNIX scripting and Red Hat, Windows, Unix operating systems; Oracle, Postgres and SQL;
• Programming experience with Java, C, C ++, Perl or PL-SQL;
• Experience in virtualization and clustering technologies;
• Network and IP connection;
• Knowledge of XML / SOAP / SOA and Web Services;
• 24×7 emergency support for critical problems.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time