Mehvya Alliance is a leading professional service and consulting firm specializing in telecommunications. We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. The main purpose of the Entry Level Sales Account Manager is to engage and assist customers in all aspects of the accounts we are responsible for during the sales cycle. From Day One of training, we make it our mission to offer you the kind of superior training that ensures your success, confidence, and comfort in your new career.
If you’re looking to start a profession to change the future for all with a company committed to professional and personal growth or development, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you! The core values of teamwork, ethics, and excellence are also fundamentals of everything we do. The Entry Level Sales Account Manager is a vital member of the internal team.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Account Manager:
- Establish your contacts and relationships with account holders to communicate product and service updates and take advantage of upselling opportunities.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales leads and future business prospects.
- Serve as the customer’s voice and provide internal feedback to the clients on how to improve account setup.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the brand’s unique heritage, range of products, and distinct product attributes and availability.
- Work strategically with the sales team in business development and lead generation capacity.
- Potentially help manage and supervise a campaign and team of Account Managers after training in the entry-level.
We provide full training for the right candidates. This position is paid on a combination of commission and bonuses.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in account management, sales, or other related fields is desirable.
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new duties.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image.
Skills and Strengths Required:
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Customer service
- Market knowledge
- Familiarity with basic computer navigation
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 03:44:10 GMT