We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London. You will have at least three years of experience in agency or design studio experience in account/project management.
You will be managing all day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of work from the paid media, social and SEO teams. Working with the Digital Director, Marketing Manager and Project Management, you will be responsible for making sure projects and campaigns are delivered to our clients within the outlined timelines and budgets.
What we offer:
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during Summer months
- Apple Mac laptop
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical, dental and life insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Wellness subsidy
- Work From Home subsidy
- Interpersonal skills: using interpersonal skills to work effectively with developers, designers, and colleagues alike
- Passionate: Passion for all things digital
- Team worker: carry out specific tasks directed by the Digital Director and Marketing Manager.
- Make valuable contributions to the management of the project
- These things are great to have, too:
- Marketing Qualification: either a Marketing degree / Marketing related qualification (e.g. CIM, IPM diploma)
- Mentoring and coaching: experience of mentoring and coaching other members of the team
- Technical understanding: Understanding of the technical requirements necessary to build and support websites (e.g. databases, HTML, APIs, PHP and WordPress)
- Working on below the line and integrated campaigns using a variety of digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content)
- Client servicing and management to a high level (including presenting and chairing meetings)
- Running projects in a consultative manner
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Initiative: use your initiative to problem solve both for client servicing and internal processes
- Communication: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication
- Presentation skills: demonstrate high presentation skills
- Channel marketing: good understanding of a variety of digital channels including: SEO, online advertising, social and content
- Attention to detail: ensure high-quality error-free work is produced throughout the project
- Highly organised: Manage the maintenance of client’s retainers and budgets, maximising value for clients.
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
Why MintTwist/FINN Partners?
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with. Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at .
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:35:09 GMT