*Open to LA or NY
Rogers & Cowan PMK has a great opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive in our Los Angeles office to support a cross-section of top-notch gaming, toy and consumer tech clients. The team is collaborative, energetic and passionate, and we are seeking a perfect complement to that dynamic. The ideal candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant public relations experience, preferably at an agency.
The Fine Print:
- Interest in gaming, new technologies/platforms and toys!
- Lead media monitoring and reporting across key client accounts
- Assist in developing press materials, including media lists, pitches, press releases, etc.
- Perform daily account management duties, including facilitating media requests, meeting scheduling, developing agendas and monthly reporting
- Requires strong organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Actively participate in team meetings, brainstorms and client calls/meetings
- Have some experience targeting media, pitching and placing stories with press
- Assist with special events, when applicable
- Experience coordinating media/influencer mailers
- Support department leadership and clients by juggling multiple projects at a time
- Opportunity for advancement and growth and ideally views public relations as career path
- Bachelor’s degree and related work/internship experience
- Self-starter and who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive, Muckrack, Cision, Critical Mention
- Familiar with media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:09:52 GMT