Wall-to-Wall Studios is looking to grow our team and have an opening for a Senior Account Manager to fill an immediate position in our Honolulu office. (Sorry, no relocation package is provided.)
We’re a creatively driven Branding Agency that wields the power of design to lift up brands, people’s daily experiences, and the places we live. W|W is a fast-paced collaborative environment focused on delivering innovative, effective work.
The candidate’s primary role is to coordinate/manage day-to-day operations for a wide range of clients with an emphasis on brand design, advertising and web/digital development, and to provide support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the agency.
- You work best with others. You do your best work when working with a multidisciplinary team to bring great things to life.
- You’re a clear, polished communicator. You can convey your ideas clearly (both written and spoken), especially to non-technical stakeholders.
- You want to grow. You’re always learning something new. You look for opportunities and welcome feedback.
- You’re flexible. You can handle ambiguity. You can learn new things to deliver on a project. You deal well with changing scopes and project goals.
- You’re a problem solver. You relish in finding sustainable solutions to real-world problems that help businesses and organizations meet their goals. You’re invested in the outcome.
- Oversees day-to-day client communication on assigned projects and accounts.
- Reports to the Partners and assists the team with project management, including creating estimates, production documents, recap reports and schedules for clients.
- Helps to traffic advertising, design and web development projects from concept through deployment, ensuring all deliverables and deadlines are met and on budget.
- Communicates key project details to internal cross-functional teams.
- Works closely with third party vendors.
- 5 years minimum experience in Project/Account Management in an Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Interactive Agency preferred
- Experienced in managing budgets of various sizes
- Experience in developing media plans and communicating/negotiating with media reps preferred
- Experience in managing multi-component campaigns (i.e. digital, broadcast, print, social media) preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, proactive, creative, resourceful and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works efficiently, accurately and independently
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of website design (creative) and development (technical) process preferred
- Looking for candidates to work in Honolulu, Hawaii (no relocation package, sorry)
- Proficiency in Macintosh OS computing environment preferred
- A well-written cover letter explaining who you are and why we should meet you
- Please be familiar with our agency before you apply (there may be a quiz…)
Wall-to-Wall Studios is a multidisciplinary creative and branding agency. Founded in 1992, we are a boutique strategic firm located in Honolulu, HI and Pittsburgh, PA. Our award-winning work spans many industries, and our clients are just as diverse – big, small and in between; local, regional and national. We have experience representing the full emotional and aesthetic spectrum.
We’re always interested in meeting creative, smart, talented, dedicated team players with a sense of humor. (Hey… maybe that’s you.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Wall-to-Wall Studios, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:00:16 GMT