- Commercial Veeva Sales Analyst - New Jersey-New York - New York City, NY - Parsippany, NJ
- Commercial Veeva Sales Analyst (Certification Required) - New Jersey-New York - New York City, NY - Parsippany, NJ
- Revenue Accountant - New York City, NY
- Director of Sales - Crossix Emerging Biotech - New York City, NY
- Product Manager - New York City, NY
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Account Partners at Veeva manage and expand important relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite at Life Sciences companies. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. You’re always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring Account Partners for the Site Solutions team. This role can be based anywhere in the United States as long as candidates are open to travel.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize a value-based selling approach to sell the Veeva SiteVault with a vision of being a trusted partner to your customers
- Know and understand the customer’s strategic direction and how Veeva supports it with software, data, and consulting
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles, leverage internal and external resources
- Deliver analytics and benchmarking around account progress, maturity and value
- 5+ years of recent experience in quota-carrying account management or sales role at a software company
- 2+ years working with or selling to Research Sites
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:22:52 GMT