With a passion for online marketing and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team committed to delivering excellence in service delivery and results that help our client’s businesses grow.
You will either be (or have experience of being) an ambitious Senior Account Manager looking to step up with a rapidly growing agency or an experienced and proven Account Director keen to bring your Blue Chip client experience to our international client roster. Either way, we can guarantee you an exciting portfolio of clients across a range of sectors in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, with support from a wider client services team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a passionate self-starter to take on a crucial role within a well-respected and growing digital agency with an enviable international client-base.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the client organisation
- Position yourself as an extension of the clients marketing team
- Facilitate introductions to new members of our team within each account
- Driving account performance and ensuring that KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Lead strategic campaign planning and deployment
- Take a long-term approach to performance and growth, identifying and facilitating cross / up-sells
- Attend and lead quarterly review meetings
- Management and mentoring of junior team members who are aligned to your client portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- An experienced client services professional with current or legacy agency experience
- The skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth
- While knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development would be advantageous, it is not essential. However, a passion and an aptitude for digital is a must. We’re prepared to invest in training the right candidate.
- A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell wider agency services
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and help shape complex marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills and effective relationship building skills, at all levels
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the worlds leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com
Job date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:23:55 GMT