With an interest in digital marketing and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team committed to driving excellence in service delivery and results that help our clients’ businesses grow.
You will be a motivated and ambitious individual with strong administrative, project management and communication skills, looking to build a career in digital marketing, working with prestigious global brands. Relevant experience is preferable, but equally important is a strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, a positive can-do attitude and an unflappable disposition, all while operating in a fast-paced environment.
This role creates an excellent opportunity for a passionate self-starter to take on a crucial role within a well-respected and growing international digital agency.
You will report into an Account Manager / Account Director, supporting them with the following core responsibilities:
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance, requiring excellent written skills
- Internal workflow management across the operational delivery teams to ensure efficient and effective output
- Supporting internal communications and meetings, including collating written notes
- Liaising with internal teams to solve problems and ensure smooth project delivery
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs
- Ad-hoc client communication via phone and email across various accounts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably educated to degree level in a marketing or business-related topic, or a minimum of 1 years’ digital marketing experience
- Be aware of and keen to learn more about developments in search & digital marketing
- An understanding of account management best practice
- Organised, proactive and resilient
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance
All good agencies need good people. We’ve got more than 200 of them.
We come from around the world, come from a many different backgrounds and speak many languages (more than 20 between us) and we’re backed up by 54,000 like-minded colleagues around the world in the Interpublic Group.
But we all share in one thing – a passion for what we do and doing it together.
It means that we can tackle challenges together, collaborate together and deliver solutions together. It means that we stick together to challenge convention, doing the right thing on issues such as diversity, mental health and supporting our people. It means that we help each other to be the best that we can be.
That makes us a better agency and means that our clients get the best from us.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com
Job date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:30:31 GMT