- Medical Advisor – West London/Home based - West London
- Nurse Advisor – North Central London - North London
- Account Manager – Advanced Wound Care – London/Surrey - London
- Business Manager – Medical Devices – South UK - London
- Therapy Development Specialist – Greater London & East Anglia - London
Required skills: Experienced, Senior Account Manager, Oncology, South London, South East Coast
Senior Account Manager – Oncology – South London & South East Coast
NEW TEAM BUILD!
3 years. Our client’s bold ambition: the time in which they aim to establish themselves as one of the main players in a completely new therapeutic area!
They are an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. They are committed to transforming patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
Due to an imminent new product launch, they are offering talented Account Managers the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. They are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine and are looking for people who share that commitment to help them achieve this goal.
As such, they are seeking a number of Key Account Managers, including in the location shown above. These roles will build and execute sales plans in complex environments while putting customer support at the heart of business delivery for their chosen therapy area.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring in-depth knowledge of company products, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
- Able to fluidly communicate on these subjects and build stakeholder engagement to drive business targets accordingly
- Understands and advises on appropriate pricing and discount structures
- Identify commercial threats and opportunities on the market on patch and at country level
- Work with impact to create effective and supportive relationships across customers and internal stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Extensive experience working within the UK Pharma industry, ideally within Oncology
- Experience in selling specialist secondary care products
- Expertise at building and maintaining customer relationships in a hybrid model of virtual and face to face contact
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation Skills and ability to present complex data
- Adaptive style of work
Unsurprisingly, if successful you will receive an exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32484
Job Reference: 32484_1662548010
Job date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 05:02:07 GMT