- Executive Production Director - Studio Hearst - London
- Food and Homes Producer - London
- Sub Editor - Entertainment - London
- Designer - Luxury - London
- Membership Rewards Account Executive - London
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Global Digital Account Manager to start your next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Italian-speaking Global Digital Account Manager (AM) works closely with guidance from Senior AMs, ADs and the regional team lead to respond to digital media briefs coming out of our Italian Global Sales team.
The AM’s primary goal will be to create the best media plan to meet client objectives, build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders, and exceed client performance expectations.
Working with a variety of global stakeholders based across international territories, you will work collaboratively to scope and deliver multi-market digital campaigns with advertisers and internal collaborators. Please note that this role will focus on our Italian client portfolio specifically.
Campaign activity includes, but is not limited to branded content, custom videos, social content, rich media ad units and cross-platform takeovers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with our Italian Sales team and Senior Account Manager (where applicable) to put together effective pitches to answer client briefs in form of media plan – sending media plan to final internal check-up before external submission
- Grow awareness on technical feasibility, production and media costs, as well as past campaign performance in order to create a strong media proposal
- Work with the syndication managers on content campaigns to turn a creative concept into a clear media grid with production, media costs and estimated live dates, and send to client.
- Insert opportunities on pipeline to ensure pitches are tracked across won, lost and in pitch sections
- Liaise with our Finance team to generate all campaign-related admin documents & IOs required before go-live
- Brief in global syndication management to get production costs
- Mark up production costs per business rules and insert into media grid as needed
- Together with the syndication manager delivering a holistic & consistent first-class client service
- Building relationships with sales leads through regular communication
- Effectively manages the campaign life cycle through Account Management best practice
- Liaise with local market digital stakeholders to build an attractive media proposal & check feasibilities of products (where applicable)
- Monitors KPI delivery throughout a campaign by connecting with internal stakeholders (paid media, technical account management, local markets etc) or setting up automated reporting (e.g. on display campaigns)
- Communicate campaign progress to the client through reporting and updates of custom campaigns
- Brief in Syndication Management, Paid Media, Teachnical Account Management (where applicable) & international markets to thoroughly inform sign-off of a campaign, sharing all necessary details to ensure all internal stakeholders are fully aware of deliverables
- Support on all internal stakeholder management by maintaining an overview of status during campaign set-up
- Inform finance hub of booked campaign, delivering internal grids in clear way to ensure IOs can be built
- Distribute IOs to all relevant market stakeholders & introduces Syndication Manager upon sign-off
- Produce thorough and comprehensive analysis & insight at end of campaign, that will help Sales team upsell campaign to clients and generate returning or new business
- Italian language required
- Deep understanding of international nuances in different countries (language, culture etc). Collaborative attitude is essential in working across multiple markets with diverse cultures and ways of working.
- Fast, proactive and problem-solving in their mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent in managing multiple stakeholders under pressure, with great sense of urgency/prioritisation skills
- Incredibly commercially aware and sales driven
- Strives for results and excellent customer service
- Confident & comfortable in their client facing presentation skills
- Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
- Has a deep understanding of digital and social market
- Comfortable working with Excel
- Proactive and enjoys a varied role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Self-motivated, team player
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.
Job date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 05:12:20 GMT