Customer Account Executive
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Pay Rate: $23.93 -DOE
US Citizen candidates only
Shift: Alternative work week
Contract: 6 Months – Perm
Collins Aerospace, Aerostructure’ Aftermarket Department is looking to bring on a Customer Account Executive who manages global airline nacelle support needs, responds to customer inquiries, document procedures, collect data, and provides information to customers to resolve concerns. You will work within a high-performance team environment to maintain 24/7 global support, along with account management responsibilities.
- Work directly with Airlines, Airline Maintenance and Repair Overhaul (MRO) facilities, & Brokers, providing support for their aftermarket spares’ orders
- Provide customer support for navigation and utilization of our global Spares and Technical Service customer portal
- Communicate with customers by telephone or electronically to provide information about organization products or services, manage customer accounts, and address customer concerns.
- Liaison with both Engineering & UTAS MROs to meet customer needs
- Actively manage and negotiate fluctuating credit situations and timely invoice payments
- Provide periodic reports to management and be responsible for leading real time problem resolution activities
- Process customer orders and quotes in accordance with Standard Work procedures, and when required, redirect queries to appropriate department or personnel.
- Provide references to customers on publications materials and secondary sources of information
- Act as an active participant in a Continuous Improvement team, for the betterment of the organization’s processes and quality to both internal and external customers
- Manage and maintain a record of customer interactions or transactions in the ERP System
- Coordinate with provisioning, shipping, and inventory warehouse to expedite or trace shipments.
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate engineering changes to both customer Purchasing departments and Engineers
- Promote products/services to ensure business targets are met.
- Provide after-sales support for client contracts to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Perform duties related to overall customer service and account management.
- Provide support to sales team with regard to customer concerns and visits.
- Coordinate with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently document customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both in writing and verbally in the English language. Ability to verbally communicate in alternate languages is helpful.
- Must have the ability to be re-assigned to alternate days/work hours depending on business needs, as well as rotating additional shifts over holidays/weekdays.
– Bachelors degree + 2 yrs experience/no degree + 6yrs experience (but can be flexible) – Onsite requirement is a hard line (especially for training) – Intention of role is temp to perm – all candidates should be interested in going full time eventually – They wanted to make it SUPER clear that this is not a call center, most work is done via email
THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER POSITION
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:44:03 GMT