See Sight Tours
See Sight Tours proudly offers guests personalized, small-group tours and services in 20 cities across the USA and Canada. Our team is dedicated to creating exciting and enjoyable experiences for guests through providing friendly and professional service at an affordable price.
As an award-winning company, customer service is the foundation of everything we do. Our team is dedicated to providing top notch service and the guest experience is our number one priority.
The Customer Service Agents’ position is customer-focused and also provides dedicated support for our team of tour guides on the ground. As the go-to for both guests and guides, this role is dedicated to organizing tour bookings, providing guests with first-class customer service, and supporting our tour guides while they are on tour.
Our Customer Service Agents’ must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The perfect candidate for the Customer Service Agent role will demonstrate proper telephone and e-mail etiquette when dealing with the public. They will handle phone calls and e-mails from new and existing customers and will be able to provide basic knowledge about the attractions and landmarks in all of the cities in which we operate. The ideal Customer Service Agent must be comfortable working between multiple software systems and be willing to learn new booking systems. Prioritization, time management and organizational skills coupled with patience and exceptional english/communication skills are key as this role requires managing bookings from multiple platforms for multiple cities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work quickly in a fast-paced environment without compromising attention to detail
- Keep calm while handling stressful situations
- Respond to guest inquiries over the phone and through email
- Ensure tour booking details are complete and correct, cross check against various systems (including Online Travel Agencies)
- Book and update daily reservations for local attractions/restaurants
- Communicate clearly with guests and guides (both verbally and in writing) while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Listen to guests and help resolve conflicts
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- Some college or university education
- Proficient in G Suite, Microsoft Teams
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Honest, responsible, and reliable
- Fast thinking
- Knowledge of multiple languages an asset but not required (English, French, Spanish)
- 600,000 – 625,000 PKR / YEAR
Expected salary: 600000 – 625000 per year PKR
Job date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:23:05 GMT