- OBGYN HOSPITALIST - Valdosta, GA
- NEONATOLOGY HOSPITALIST PART TIME - Valdosta, GA
- ANESTHESIOLIOGIST - Valdosta, GA
- GASTROENTEROLOGIST CLINIC - Valdosta, GA
- GENERAL CARDIOLOGY CLINIC - Valdosta, GA
Azalea Health is a Health IT company providing web-based Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services to clients nationwide.
Azalea Health is seeking a Medical Billing expert that thrives in a customer focused role and is eager to soar in a healthcare administration role! If you have medical billing experience, are a quick learner and love to be a part of a team, we want to chat with you!
Valdosta GA or REMOTE!
Looking to work hard, grow and make a difference? Keep reading!
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Assists with customer service/client relations communications with all parties involved in the Revenue Cycle Management process to include, but not limited to: Azalea RCM clients and their employees, patients of Azalea clients, insurance payers/carriers, and other healthcare facilities.
- Under direction of Lead Account Coordinator (AC), monitors internal benchmarks and checklists to ensure that all RCM services are being provided accurately and on a routine basis for all assigned Clients
- Under direction of Lead AC, requests and communicates missing, incomplete or inaccurate data needed to successfully perform all RCM related activities for assigned Client accounts
- Prepares reports and records trends for the Lead AC to communicate, provides analysis and areas of improvement on a recurring basis for regularly scheduled meetings with assigned Clients.
- Regularly communicates with Lead AC to determine trends and issues creating a negative impact for assigned Clients
- Understands and calculates industry standard KPIs and benchmarks related to best practices in all aspects of RCM. Azalea performance benchmarks are set to outperform MGMA industry standards
- Responsible for all reporting needs of assigned Clients including report generation, analysis, and ad hoc report building using both Azalea and 3rd party analytics tools such as DashboardMD
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of CPT, ICD10, and HCPCS codes as well as remaining current on regulatory coding changes.
- Maintains HIPAA compliance when handling patient protected health information (PHI)
- Effectively monitors and audits RCM activities being performed by 3rd party subcontractors both domestic and overseas.
- Under direction of Lead AC, communicates with the Client Relations and Finance departments as it relates to Azalea clinical software inquiries, customer invoicing, and churn activities
- Responsible for other Revenue Cycle Management-related duties,as assigned by Lead AC.
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING…
- Entry level position
- Excellent computer and internet skills/instincts
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interest and/or experience in healthcare administration is a plus
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE…
- Being curious; having an interest in the revenue cycle management/healthcare administration industry, being excited to learn new things
- Being customer success oriented and focused, but also willing to raise red flags
- Being adaptable; issues will occur and projects will change so being amenable to meet those challenges is required
- Demonstrating the ability to work independently, but also able to ask for help when needed
- Demonstrating humility; partnership and ability to receive feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Having a sense of urgency; time is of the essence for our customers
Benefits & Pay
- Competitive pay OT eligible
- 401k with Employer Matching Program
- Quarterly bonus program
- Flexible schedules & work from home opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance coverage options
- Paid AAPC memberships
- Paid CPC/CPB certification and CEU opportunities
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fitness bonus program
- Casual dress code
- Substantial growth opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:45:00 GMT